Business functions requiring optimized H2H file data integration
The VolPay Channel experience: On-Boarding a customer to the H2H Channel
Using VolPay Channel in a typical H2H customer to bank on-boarding project would involve executing the following steps:
- The bank’s customer implementation team use VC tooling on the customer site to define and configure the process with the customer
- All configuration is guided by the on-boarding management console workflow within VolPay Channel
- The implementation team selects and configures the appropriate data maps to generate correctly transformed message inflows
- VolPay Channel automatically generates the necessary execution objects
- VolPay Channel automates test simulations using sample files
- VolPay Channel auto-generates documents to gain customer sign-off
- VolPay Channel automatically deploys tested execution objects to production environment to complete the customer on-boarding process
The result is a streamlined and guide customer H2H on-boarding experience which takes considerably less time and cost than traditional project based approaches.
The end result? … A much faster time to revenue.