What is VolPay Channel?
VolPay Channel is a configurable processing engine that enables banks and corporates to rapidly define the on-boarding of new file based sources of customer initiated transactions.
The complexity of the on-boarding process is simplified through a managed workflow with easy definition of business rules, data transformations, validations, enrichments, and orchestrations.
The solution optimizes the entire on-boarding process through automated generation and deployment of code, desktop test harnesses and simulations, and automated generation of documentation.
VolPay Channel is a Host to host (H2H) pre-processing engine. It is an application centric solution requiring configuration rather than programming to define and implement customer on-boarding and transaction pre-processing activities. VolPay Channel guides the bank’s implementation team through a structured and streamlined on-boarding approach.
VolPay Channel is implemented as a key component of an organization’s channel architecture. It has the ability to pre-process incoming and outgoing data for any channel, but is of particular value to the H2H channel by providing managed processes for file based data.
The optimization of on-boarding and pre-processing activities is at the heart of VolPay Channel, and these activities include:
- Definition of the customer and their preferences
- Definition of the customer file processing profile
- Definition of the incoming and outgoing format preferences
- Definition of the data transformation logic to the destination system format
- Definition of pre-processing functions including:
- Data validations – technical & business
- Exceptions reporting
- Business rules
- Automated generation and deployment of the object code
- Test harness to simulate and automate testing on the desktop
- Automated generation of customer and operations documentation
- Management Information reporting