Real-time / instant payments are ready for business. But despite the availability of immediate account-to-account transfers in the US and the EU, adoption is slow.
Legacy vendor approaches to implementing payment systems are creating blockers. Banks want to participate in faster payments, but high upfront infrastructure and software costs, and long complex integration projects, are holding them back.
Volante’s free cloud-managed service eliminates these cost, time and risk barriers. Banks can now focus their resources on building compelling real-time payments customer experiences, and accelerating our collective journey into an always-instant world.
What’s in the free service?
- End-to-end payment processing and scheme connectivity
- One payment type, either US TCH RTP or EU SEPA instant payments (RT1 or TIPS)
- Onboarding in 60 days or less
- Managed by Volante on Microsoft Azure
What does free mean?
- Zero professional services fees for standard onboarding
- Zero transaction fees for first 100,000 transactions, for each of the first three years
- Zero service fees for the first three years
- Right to cancel at any time within the first three years, no strings attached
Why Volante and VolPay
- Proven in real-time payments - first-ever US RTP initiated by VolPay, with BNY Mellon
- Proven in cloud managed services - first SEPA managed service on Azure, with FIMBank
- Recognized global leader - Winner, Global Finance Magazine Best Payment Solution 2019
Watch this interview with Finextra in which Vinay Prabhakar, VP Product Marketing for Volante Technologies, talks about the industry drivers behind Volante Technologies' FREE real-time / instant payments service.