According to McKinsey, Latin America is the fastest-growing region in the world for financial services revenues, at 12% annual growth. The key to securing a greater share of this opportunity for retail and corporate banks, is digital transformation driven by payments modernization.
This virtual executive roundtable lead by Banco Santander Mexico, Citibanamex, Citi, and Volante Technologies, explores:
- Why payments modernization is essential to achieve the objectives of digital transformation in Latin America
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic and shifts in customer demand on modernization priorities
- The competitive risk and opportunity cost of falling behind in payments
- How real-time / instant payments, next-generation cross-border, ISO 20022, and open banking are driving payments modernization
- The key role of cloud and Payments as a Service (PaaS) in an effective modernization strategy for Latin American banks
- Matías Nuñez Castro, Head of Payments, Banco Santander Mexico
- Julio Zerecero, Digital Banking Legal Director, Citibanamex
- Felipe Mena, Senior Vice President - TTS Latin America Domestic Payments and Receivables Product Development, Citi
- Francisco Antonio Gomez Arellano, Director, Volante Technologies
View this complimentary virtual executive roundtable by submitting your information below.