In 2020, wire payments generated over $2bn in revenue, up 20% from the previous year, despite the global pandemic. Clearly, wires are a healthy business opportunity for US banks and financial institutions – but only if they can run high-productivity, low-risk wire operations, with the resiliency levels that today’s corporate customers demand.
In this live webinar, experts from Volante Technologies demonstrate how adopting wire processing as a service in the cloud can achieve these objectives quickly and at low cost. Topics include:
- The current wire payments landscape
- Future trends, including 24x7 instant settlement and ISO 20022 messaging
- The movement towards Payments as a Service (PaaS) in the cloud
- A preview of the superior customer experience that wire PaaS can provide
- Practical examples of how to migrate from legacy systems to a cloud service
- Anoop Basavarajaiah, Director Payments, Americas, Volante Technologies
- Deepak Gupta, Global Head Payments as a Service, Volante Technologies
- Mike Perkowski, Co-Founder and Partner, New Reality Media, LLC (Moderator)
View this complimentary webinar by submitting your information below.