Clearing and settlement complexity is on the rise. Real-time payment schemes are coming online everywhere. New cross-border mechanisms are proliferating. Traditional ACH and RTGS clearings are transforming, moving to ISO20022-based messaging and modern communication protocols.
Banks must find a way to manage complexity while creating customer value. Providing innovative services based on new clearing options, and ensuring compliance with established clearings as they evolve, is essential to maintaining competitiveness and opening up new markets.
VolPay Global Clearing Gateways lets banks manage business processing and connectivity across the widest range of clearings available anywhere.
For an overview of how complexity is on the rise in clearing and settlement, read Finextra’s white paper.
VolPay Global Clearing Gateways
- To over one hundred clearings of all types
- ACH, RTGS, SWIFT
- Next-generation cross-border
- Partner banks
- Speed up expansion into new markets
- Accelerate your open banking journey-all gateways are fully API-enabled
- Provide new cross-border payment services
- Existing legacy payment systems and channels - compatible with any type of payment infrastructure
- Self-sufficiency - build your own business services for partner bank formats
- Compliance and regulatory agility - Volante manages all clearing compliance
- Cost of onboarding a new clearing
- Time to market for new clearing services
- Impact on core systems
- Technical complexity
- Private cloud
- Public cloud
- Hybrid models
Volante offers interoperable, extensible solutions for a variety of payments needs, all composed of business services from the VolPay ecosystem.
Corporate To Bank Automation
Onboard corporate customers faster and win new corporate clients by automating corporate to bank connectivity
Global Clearing Gateways
Accelerate expansion into new markets by connecting to over one hundred global clearing and settlement mechanisms
Modernize your payments infrastructure without replacing legacy payment systems
Unify all your payment processing and orchestration functions in a single service ecosystem
Open Banking and PSD2
Strengthen customer relationships through open banking business models, while complying with PSD2 and similar regulations
Expand your service portfolio with next-generation cross-border payments like SWIFT gpi, Ripple and more
Beneficiary Pay Link
Move from paper to digital by allowing corporations to pay any beneficiary, the way they want to be paid