ISO 20022 is the future of financial messages. SWIFT, central banks, and market infrastructures worldwide are replacing legacy networks with ISO 20022 based solutions. ISO 20022 is the standard for new payment schemes, real-time and bulk, domestic and cross-border.
ISO 20022 is more than just a new format. Banks will need to update or replace their payments and messaging systems, and handle ISO 20022 inputs from customers across all channels, including open banking APIs.
Volante helps with every stage of your migration journey. Our solutions range from basic message transformation and validation to end-to-end payments processing, powered by the industry’s most comprehensive ISO 20022 standards libraries. Available on-premise or in the cloud.
Volante ISO 20022 Solutions
- Transform any message to and from ISO 20022
- Validate hundreds of different message types, versions, and variants
- Integrate with legacy systems and insulate them from change
ISO 20022 Gateway
- Single gateway for all ISO 20022-based clearing and settlement connections
- Preserve data even if legacy systems cannot handle ISO 20022
- Enrich, reconcile, and archive messages
- Monitor, report, and handle exceptions
- End-to-end payment processing, from capture to clearing
- Communicate with corporate customers using ISO 20022
- Real-time, ACH/bulk, wire/RTGS
- Domestic and cross-border
Key Features and Benefits
U.S. Fedwire and CHIPS
UK New Payments Architecture
Other domestic and regional standards
Visually defined message flows and exception processing
Auto-generated test scripts
Open microservices architecture
Cloud native, cloud agnostic
SQL and noSQL databases
In this webinar, experts from BNY Mellon, NACHA and Volante discuss the business opportunities and challenges of ISO 20022, and how your institution can make the most of this global messaging standard.
Executive Briefing: Accelerating ISO 20022 Adoption Through Collaboration