The world is moving to ISO 20022. SWIFT is going from MT to MX. New real-time payment schemes, domestic and cross-border, are being built on ISO. Market infrastructures everywhere are replacing legacy networks with modern ISO 20022 based solutions.
ISO 20022 is much more than just a new format. Banks will need to update or replace their payments and messaging systems, and ensure that they can handle ISO 20022 inputs from their customers across all channels, including open banking APIs.
Volante can help with every stage of your migration journey. Our solutions simplify and automate ISO 20022 message translation and transformation, and speed up integration projects—allowing you to focus on your customers.
In this webinar, experts from BNY Mellon, NACHA and Volante discuss the landscape, business opportunities, and the challenges created by ISO 20022, and how your institution can create a roadmap to make the most of ISO 20022.
Key Features and Benefits
Comply with Mandates
- SWIFT MT-MX
- U.S. Fedwire and CHIPS
- TARGET2 / T2S Convergence
- UK New Payments Architecture
- Other domestic and regional market Infrastructure initiatives
Process, Transform and Validate
- Transform messages from any source to ISO 20022 and vice versa
- Validate hundreds of different message types
- Normalize, enrich, orchestrate and route
Simplify and Automate
- Model-driven, zero-code approach
- Automatic documentation generation
- Visually defined message flows and exception processing
- Reduced manual repair