Payments in the UK are evolving rapidly, with the Bank of England and Pay.UK sticking to their original deadline to migrate CHAPS from SWIFT MT messaging to ISO 20022 in spring 2022 on a ‘like-for-like’ basis. These looming deadlines combined with digital modernisation initiatives put pressure on banks and financial institutions to transform their payment platforms and adapt to the ever-changing payments landscape.
With so many complexities to consider, knowing where to begin can seem a challenge. In this webinar, industry experts from NatWest, Barclays Corporate Banking, Pay.UK and Volante Technologies discuss:
- ISO 20022 for UK payments: progress to date, and why now is the time to start migration planning
- Instant payments in Europe, SWIFT gpi, and other trends relevant for UK institutions
- How challengers and PSPs are changing the landscape
- The role of new technology in accelerating UK payments modernisation
- Request To Pay: the story so far and what’s in it for corporates and banks
- James Whittle, Director Standards and Architecture, PAY.UK (Moderator)
- Adryan Smith, Head of Payments Innovation and Strategic Partnerships, NatWest
- Srini Kasturi, Head of Mass Payments & Country Management, Barclays Corporate Banking
- Louise Garrat, Senior Payments Manager, EasyJet
- Domenico Scaffidi, Business Development Director and Market Infrastructure Expert, Volante Technologies
View this complimentary webinar by submitting your information below.