ISO 20022 mandatory migrations are challenging financial institutions to find solutions for legacy applications and standards co-existence in the face of complex varying timelines.
This webinar, featuring industry experts from Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Erste Group and Volante, explores:
- Why ISO 20022 is a true asset to the payments landscape
- Insights into completed ISO 20022 payment message adoption at a top European bank
- Achieving standards harmonization across a suite of other industry-wide projects
- The impact of ISO 20022 migration both within financial institutions and their engagement with other industry participants
- The tools and approaches financial institutions should consider to maximize the efficiency of their migration projects
Alain Schmid, Managing Director, Head of Payment Services, Credit Suisse
Paula Roles, Head of Market Infrastructure & Industry Initiatives, Cash Management, Deutsche Bank
Petia Niederländer, Head of Retail and Corporate Operations, Erste Group Bank
Anne Levonen, Director, Product Management, Volante
Gary Wright, Head of Research, Finextra
View the complimentary webinar Why it’s Time to Start Your ISO 20022 Payments Migration Now by submitting your information below.