In a recent panel with experts from Goldman Sachs, Citi, and BNY Mellon, panelists explored some big-picture themes centered on how providers of corporate transaction banking can deliver greater digital value. Questions explored include:
- Has the experience of the COVID-19 pandemic changed the nature or focus of digital value delivery in transaction banking? If so, how?
- How effectively are corporate banks meeting the needs of corporate treasurers? What more needs to be done?
- Do we see corporate transaction banking being disrupted by challengers in the same way that retail banking has been disrupted in some geographies?
- What is the role of fintechs and technology service/solution providers in the digital value ecosystem?
- What technologies hold the most promise for enhancing the digital delivery of value to customers?
- Saket Sharma, Chief Digital Officer, Treasury Services, BNY Mellon
- Nick Nadgauda, Managing Director, Global Head of Treasury and Trade Solutions Technology, Citi
- Luc Teboul, Managing Director, Transaction Banking, Goldman Sachs
- Vinay Prabhakar, VP Product Marketing, Volante Technologies