During the onboarding process, the complexity of diverse corporate payment file formats and standards, ERP integrations, and APIs create a major challenge for banks trying to win new corporate clients. The entire process is mired in regulatory, technical, and manual intervention which dramatically lengthens onboarding times and creates a headache for the customer.
That’s precisely why banks that are able to quickly and effectively onboard new customers have a significant competitive advantage over other players in the industry.
The recording of this Finextra webinar from the 15th September 2020, features industry experts from Silicon Valley Bank UK, Payments Canada, and Volante Technologies. The webinar will help banks position themselves for onboarding success by addressing the following hot questions:
- What are the business benefits of improved onboarding for banks and corporates?
- What are the moving parts that must be considered in this business-led process?
- How does prioritizing speed and configurability enable banks to create attractive value propositions for corporations?
- How can banks avoid time-consuming technical inefficiencies that stall the process?
- Tristan Blampied, Senior Product Manager – Payments, Silicon Valley Bank UK
- Craig Borysowich - Principal Technology Architect, Integration Technologies, APIs,
- and Standards, Payments Canada
- Nadish Lad, Global Head Presales, Volante Technologies
View the complimentary webinar Accelerating Technical Onboarding to Win New Corporate Payments Clients by submitting your information below.