ISO 20022 mandatory migrations are challenging financial institutions to find solutions for legacy applications and standards co-existence in the face of complex varying timelines.
This webinar, featuring industry experts from Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Erste Group and Volante, explores:
- Why ISO 20022 is a true asset to the payments landscape
- Insights into completed ISO 20022 payment message adoption at a top European bank
- Achieving standards harmonization across a suite of other industry-wide projects
- The impact of ISO 20022 migration both within financial institutions and their engagement with other industry participants
- The tools and approaches financial institutions should consider to maximize the efficiency of their migration projects