Real-time payments are here. The Clearing House RTP® network enables consumers and businesses to exchange funds immediately, at any time. This is a once-in-a-generation competitive differentiation opportunity for financial institutions.
It’s all about value-added services. There are many strong use cases for RTP®, such as real-time integrated payables and bill payment using Request For Pay. But to deliver these services and develop new customer experience solutions, banks need to easily connect to RTP® .
It's time for RTP as a service in the cloud. In the past, adding a new payment scheme and enabling 24x7x365 real-time operation required high upfront costs and long integration projects. Volante's US Real-time Payments as a Service eliminates the drawbacks of legacy approaches, allowing banks to join the real-time revolution quickly and at low cost.
Read this executive briefing from Mercator to learn more about Request For Pay and RTP
Webinar: The Race to Real-Time
In this webinar experts from Confluent and Volante explore the common challenges for banks looking to modernize their legacy systems to handle real-time payments.
Volante US Real-time Payments as a Service
An end-to-end solution for the entire real-time payment processing lifecycle, from initiation through to clearing and settlement connectivity, managed as a service in the cloud.
- Full RTP® message set
- Send, receive, request-for-pay, return/reject, advices, notifications
- ISO 20022 fluent
- Channel-agnostic: receive real-time payments from any source
- Integrates easily to accounting, fraud, and other core systems
Managed Service Features
- Cloud-managed, no hardware or software required
- Technical resources to maintain infrastructure
- Management of TCH switch components
- Standardized onboarding
- Ongoing service management and maintenance
Technology For Business Resilience
- Industry-first active-active-active deployment
- Real-time services always-on, 24x7x365
- Deploy compliance updates without system downtime
- Benchmarked to 46 million transactions per hour in the cloud
- ISO 27001:2013 certified and SOC 2 Type 2 attested
- Reduce TCO by nearly 40%, pay only for what you use
- Get onboarded fast - 60 days or less
- Improve time to value for new services
- Extend to other available services such as wire, ACH, SWIFT
- Add FedNowSM instant payments in the future
This approach allowed us to be first to market with RTP. Working closely with trusted and innovative fintech providers such as Volante...helps us deliver sustainable value quickly.
Volante Technologies...delivers significant advantages to clients who are looking to optimize the use of cloud technologies and benefit from a reduction in hardware and software costs.
Request more information about Volante U.S. Real-time Payments as a Service
Volante offers interoperable, extensible solutions for a variety of payments needs, all composed of business services from the VolPay ecosystem.
Corporate To Bank Automation
Onboard corporate customers faster and win new corporate clients by automating corporate to bank connectivity
Global Clearing Gateways
Accelerate expansion into new markets by connecting to over one hundred global clearing and settlement mechanisms
Modernize your payments infrastructure without replacing legacy payment systems
Unify all your payment processing and orchestration functions in a single service ecosystem
Open Banking and PSD2
Strengthen customer relationships through open banking business models, while complying with PSD2 and similar regulations
Expand your service portfolio with next-generation cross-border payments like SWIFT gpi, Ripple and more
Beneficiary Pay Link
Move from paper to digital by allowing corporations to pay any beneficiary, the way they want to be paid