Simplifying complexity in financial message integration, processing and orchestration
Since 2001, Volante has been entirely focused on addressing the complexities of financial message and data integration and the challenges of processing and orchestration of payments so that customers can take full advantage of their commercial opportunities.
Our products, used by more than 80 financial institutions and corporate enterprises around the world, include pre-built plug-ins and transformations for over 300 international and domestic payment standards which helps firms navigate and deal with the diverse, complex and ever-expanding mass of data message formats, standards and protocols throughout the life-cycle of every financial transaction.
Our products enable firms to improve their straight-through-processing (STP) rates, increase operational efficiency and reduce cost and risk.
Fiona Hamilton speaks about the pressures in today’s payments industry
- How would you describe the environment of the payments market today?
- What issues are banks and corporates facing?
- What key areas should banks be focusing on?
- What does Volante bring to the world of payments?
SIBOS, 12-15 October 2015
Visit Volante Technologies at SIBOS at stand J28 this year in Singapore, 12-15 October 2015.
AFP Annual Conference, 18-21 October 2015
Visit Volante Technologies at booth 1828 at the AFP (Association for Financial Professionals) main annual event in Denver, Colorado, USA
9 September 2015
Enabling the SWIFT Innotribe finalist to accelerate global market access using Volante’s out-of-the-box Volante Product suite for transforming financial messages
13 July 2015
Adding to the VolPay suite of payments software solutions and designed specifically to ease the complexity and time taken for Host to Host on-boarding
- Read the latest blog by Volante's Mick Fennell for @finextra on why existing fintechs should nuture new start-ups http://t.co/h2zWv35FzD
- Concluding a successful #MEBIS2015, Mick Fennell presents the prize draw to Ovais Bin Syed of Emirates Islamic Bank http://t.co/WyXbHdO00E
- Mick Fennel explains to delegates how VolPay Channel can help to rapidly on-board corporate payment data #MEBIS2015 http://t.co/AhbUynvmae
Upon reading a recent Finextra published blog by Dan Glessner of Quisk, Inc on June’s MoneyConf event in Belfast (http://www.quisk.co/blog/2015/06/25/observations-from-moneyconf-in-belfast-fintech-2-0-needed/) I got to thinking about the constant stream of newly formed bank sponsored Fintech innovation labs and the role of the existing Fintech vendors in this new world of dynamic collaboration.
So after the protracted and ongoing rollout of SEPA, along comes further EU regulation in the guise of the second phase of the Payment Services Directive (PSD2) with further challenges to banks impacting the provision of one of the core banking services – namely payments, writes Neil Clarke