Simplifying complexity in financial message integration, processing and orchestration
Since 2001, Volante has been entirely focused on addressing the complexities of financial message and data integration and the challenges of processing and orchestration of payments so that customers can take full advantage of their commercial opportunities.
Our products, used by more than 80 financial institutions and corporate enterprises around the world, include pre-built plug-ins and transformations for over 300 international and domestic payment standards which helps firms navigate and deal with the diverse, complex and ever-expanding mass of data message formats, standards and protocols throughout the life-cycle of every financial transaction.
Our products enable firms to improve their straight-through-processing (STP) rates, increase operational efficiency and reduce cost and risk.
Fiona Hamilton speaks about the pressures in today’s payments industry
- How would you describe the environment of the payments market today?
- What issues are banks and corporates facing?
- What key areas should banks be focusing on?
- What does Volante bring to the world of payments?
Middle East Banking Innovation Summit, 14-15 September 2015
SIBOS, 12-15 October 2015
Visit Volante Technologies at SIBOS at stand J28 this year in Singapore, 12-15 October 2015.
13 July 2015
Adding to the VolPay suite of payments software solutions and designed specifically to ease the complexity and time taken for Host to Host on-boarding
8 June 2015
Designed to address the migration of Jordanian payments to new ISO 20022-based message standards
- View the Volante @ctmfile WEBchat on accelerating, simplifying setup & maintenance of corporate-to-bank connectivity https://t.co/QTiECL6HZt
- ICYMI: Read Volante's blog for @BankingTecho on whether PSD2 be the driver for a new era in Open Banking http://t.co/8W0mr2RUty
- Volante's latest blog for Banking Technology looks at PSD2 and the challenges of open banking http://t.co/8W0mr2RUty
For millennia mankind has been fighting viral mutations, not only those that affecting humans, but also those impacting harvested flora and fauna. However, though significantly less life threatening, but still a huge challenge to the global financial services business, is the ever changing and proliferating library of financial messaging standards.
The benefits associated with the implementation of a payments factory have been achievable for some time now, with new, additional benefits and indeed challenges, being realized as payments processing becomes yet more complex.