Simplifying financial messages and payments integration, processing and orchestration
Since 2001, Volante has been focused on addressing the challenges of financial message integration and payments on-boarding, processing and orchestration. With over 80 financial institutions and corporates and clients in 26 countries we provide the business agility needed to be competitive and thrive in the digital payments age by quickly dealing with the complexities of change, and taking advantage of business opportunities as they arise.
Our VolPay Suite of payment products, our time proven Volante Designer development platform and our growing and maintained library of 330+ international and domestic standards plugins and transformations enable projects to be completed in months not years, or weeks not months while insulating core systems from change.
A new white paper
From backwater to wild water: Strategies for success in payments transformation
in association with
Visit Volante Technologies at Stand H69
Volante’s principal consultant explains how VolPay can help the payments industry
- Introduction to Chris Stares
- What are the main challenges of integrating financial messages and payment flows?
- How does Volante go about reducing message and payments integration challenges?
- What is the VolPay suite of Products?
- What are the Business Benefits of VolPay and the Designer products?
Visit Volante Technologies at Stand H69 - SIBOS 2016, September 26-29 in Geneva, Switzerland.
Volante Technologies launches accelerator for bank integration to Ripple’s distributed financial technology
7 June 2016
Building on the VolPay Hub Ripple integration capability launched in October 2015, Volante’s new Ripple solution, available as a component of the VolPay Foundation payments development platform, offers the same functionality across any bank, treasury or payment platform.
Volante Technologies delivers immediate support for ISO 20022 Real-Time Payment Group (RTPG) global practice guidelines
19 April 2016
Evidencing Volante’s aptitude for rolling out new message standards and practice guidelines support quickly and simply to accommodate evolving industry initiatives.
- RT @RippleSpain: .@volantetech crea solución específicamente diseñada para acelerar el proceso de integración de #Ripple #xrp https://t.co…
- Banks are well placed to provide innovative services in the new open banking environment (2/2) #EBADay2016
- It musn’t be forgotten that banks can be the AISP and PISP providers. (1/2) #EBADay2016
As the dust continues to settle after the momentous decision by UK to leave the EU, the implications in terms of EU regulation are pretty clear, with the FCA stating whilst the UK remains in the EU (for at least 2 years after invoking the now well know Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty) then planned initiatives such as PSD2 remain in place.
We recently attended two conferences within a space of four weeks - ACT 2016 at Liverpool and EBAday 2016 in Milan. A financial community family reunion to coin a phrase.