Volante provides financial message and data integration, validation and processing software.
Since 2001, Volante has been entirely focused on addressing the complexities of message and data integration and the challenges of processing and orchestration of payments so that customers can take full advantage of their commercial opportunities.
Our products, used by more than 80 financial institutions and corporates around the world, include pre-built plug-ins for over 70 international and domestic payment standards which helps firms navigate and deal with the diverse, complex and ever-expanding mass of data message formats, standards and protocols throughout the lifecycle of every financial transaction.
Our products enable firms to improve their straight-through-processing (STP) rates, increase operational efficiency and reduce cost and risk.
Fiona Hamilton speaks about the pressures in today’s payments industry
- How would you describe the environment of the payments market today?
- What issues are banks and corporates facing?
- What key areas should banks be focusing on?
- What does Volante bring to the world of payments?
Middle East Banking Innovation Summit, 14-15 September 2015
SIBOS, 12-15 October 2015
Visit Volante Technologies at SIBOS at stand J28 this year in Singapore, 12-15 October 2015.
13 July 2015
Adding to the VolPay suite of payments software solutions and designed specifically to ease the complexity and time taken for Host to Host on-boarding
8 June 2015
Designed to address the migration of Jordanian payments to new ISO 20022-based message standards
- RT @ISSMAG: The Path to a Successful Data Integration Project Part 3 http://t.co/90CWB95VUf #ISSmagazine @ISSMAG @volantetech
- ICYMI: Volante launches new payment product, VolPay Channel, to speed up H2H on-boarding and time to revenue http://t.co/SjoEqdziY2
- VolPay Channel speeds up customer to bank H2H on-boarding with a guided, streamlined on-boarding console http://t.co/SjoEqdziY2
For millennia mankind has been fighting viral mutations, not only those that affecting humans, but also those impacting harvested flora and fauna. However, though significantly less life threatening, but still a huge challenge to the global financial services business, is the ever changing and proliferating library of financial messaging standards.
The benefits associated with the implementation of a payments factory have been achievable for some time now, with new, additional benefits and indeed challenges, being realized as payments processing becomes yet more complex.