Accelerated Innovation in Payments and Financial Message Integration
Since 2001, Volante has been successfully addressing challenges around financial message integration and payments capture, pre-processing, processing and clearing.
We are committed to creating products that enhance the business agility that financial institutions depend on to remain competitive and thrive by quickly taking advantage of business opportunities as they emerge.
The inherent properties within all Volante products, including: extensive automation, a large maintained library of out-of-box plugins, transformations and processor modules, configuration rather than coding and inbuilt testing, promise significantly accelerated implementations and transformation projects at much lower costs than alternative solutions.
A NEW Finextra White Paper
Clearing and Settlement: The new battleground for payments innovation
How financial institutions can tackle complexity in an ever-evolving payments ecosystem
Payments are the lifeblood of our financial ecosystem, growing in variety and complexity every day, so financial institutions have to move quickly on changes in the market to take advantage of new opportunities. Learn how Volante Technologies' VolPay Suite for payments can help.
Seamless Future of payments, fintech, identity, ecommerce & retail conference, 10-11 April 2019
Volante will be exhibiting and speaking at the Seamless Future of payments, fintech, identity, ecommerce & retail conference 2019 in Dubai, 10-11 April
31 October 2018
Delivering enhanced support for API banking, cloud enablement and microservices architecture
17 October 2018
Volante Technologies launches Payments as a Service on Microsoft Azure for FIMBank
- RT @Finextra: Complexity in clearing and settlement is not a new phenomenon. But it is widely tipped to be a bigger trend in the coming yea…
- RT @paymentsjournal: Ultimately, banks that wish to compete across all the use cases, and retain and grow market share, will need to move b…
- Join us on Dec. 11 in #NYC at @AiteGroup’s Innovation in Cash Management & Payments Forum (#ICMP_Forum) to learn ab… https://t.co/xF8G5xWRaA
- UK Finance: ISO 20022: A simple guide. Authored by by Allan Spalding, Industry Relations Director, Volante Technologies
- PaymentsJournal: A Year on from the First Us Real-Time Payment. Where Are We Now – and Are You Ready to Take the Plunge? Authored by Vinay Prabhakar – VP Product Marketing, Volante