Resiliency is key to a thriving payments business. The ongoing COVID-19 crisis underlines the importance of payment system resiliency and innovation. For banks, this means offering options like real-time payments, ISO 20022 messaging, next-generation cross-border, API banking, and faster on-boarding for prospective corporate customers.
Legacy systems are holding you back. They can't handle rising volumes, and they're hard to upgrade. They're not ready for real-time, 24x7 operation, and they require extended downtime. With most of your budget going to maintenance and compliance with these systems, you don't have anything left over for innovation.
The solution is payments as a service in the cloud. Outstanding resiliency, cost savings, faster time to value, and accelerated customer onboarding are just some of the benefits that you can enjoy by moving to the cloud. You'll be able to focus on your business and your customers, now and into the future.
Celent: Cloud and Payments, Clear Transformation Benefits
Payments as a Service in the Cloud
The future of payments is in the cloud. Process all payment types end-to-end, save up to 40% or more by shifting capex to opex, easily extend to other available rails, accelerate customer onboarding, and do all this in 60 days or less.
Learn more now!
Volante Payments as a Service
End-to-end processing of all payment types, from corporate initiation through to direct clearing and settlement network connectivity, as a secure managed service in the cloud.
- Wire/RTGS, ACH/bulk, SWIFT, real-time/instant payments
- Corporate to bank integration and onboarding
- ISO 20022 fluent
- Channel-agnostic: receive payments from any source
- Integrates easily to bank core and peripheral systems
- 300+ APIs for open banking
Managed Service Features
- Secure cloud environment
- No hardware or software required
- Technical resources to maintain infrastructure
- Ongoing service management and maintenance
- 24x7 operation and support
- Rapid onboarding - 60 days or less
Technology For Business Resilience
- Industry-first active-active-active deployment
- Real-time services always-on, 24x7x365
- Upgrade without system downtime - zero RTO, zero RPO
- Fault-tolerant clearing and settlement network connectivity
- Benchmarked to 46 million transactions per hour
- Handle volume spikes with ease
- Reduce TCO by nearly 40%, shift capex to opex
- Pay only for what you use
- Easily extend to other available rails
- Improve time to value for new services
- Accelerate customer onboarding
The combination of the rich Volante Payments as a Service functionality and its flexibility to integrate with platforms without the need to build additional infrastructure, is an ideal value proposition
Volante Technologies...delivers significant advantages to clients who are looking to optimize the use of cloud technologies and benefit from a reduction in hardware and software costs.
We are creating the building blocks for an integrated payments ecosystem both for today’s needs and for the next generation. This approach allowed us to be first to market with RTP
Volante is a smaller technology provider but has attracted an impressive list of customers. They have a compelling technology stack with full support for cloud deployments